lovesharks.sg logo
lovesharks.sg logo

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Enter the sharkman!

Hello everybody, since this is my first post I think I should introduce myself a bit. I watched the documentary Sharkwater at Post-Museum last week and I was shocked by what is happening around the world. Did you know that the demand for sharks fin soup is causing up to a 90% population decline in some shark species?

Being a diver myself and a lover of the marine environment I think we should try to let everybody know about this. I hope this blog will provide useful information and updates about how we can help before this wonderful big fish totally disappears forever!

Thanks to a few generous friends we have many things in the pipeline for the next few weeks which will slowly appear on the blog. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment